Celebrating the best in architectural ironmongery specification
Entries are judged on the effectiveness of the architectural ironmongery specification and how it enhances the security, accessibility and safety of the building, whilst also adding to its aesthetics, functionality and longevity. The AI Specification Awards consist of the following seven categories:
- Commercial and Hospitality (sponsored by ASSA Abloy)
- Public Health and Education (sponsored by Forza Doors)
- Residential (sponsored by Frank Allart)
- International (sponsored by dormakaba)
- Product Design and Innovation – Mechanical (sponsored by Simonswerk)
- Product Design and Innovation – Electronic (sponsored by ADSA)
- Winner of Winners award (sponsored by GEZE)
- Jubilee Award (sponsored by Eurobond Doors)
To enter, projects or products must be:
- Either completed or released on to the market between 1 October 2018 and 30 September 2021.
- Submitted to the GAI for judging by Friday 19 November 2021. (ENTRIES NOW OPEN).
For each category in the awards there will be a first, second and third placed project. The judges will also decide on an overall ‘Winner of Winners’.
So, start planning now to get involved for what is set to be the biggest and best AI Specification Awards ever!